At Chinook Rehab Centre we may combine any of the following treatment options to get you back on your feet:
- Shockwave Therapy
- Exercise Prescription
- NeuroKinetic Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Functional Dry Needling
- Intramuscular Stimulation
- Concussion assessment and treatment.
- Vestibular (dizziness) assessment and treatment
- Temperomandibular disorders (TMD) assessment and treatment
- Spinal Manipulation
- Joint mobilization
Treatment Costs for Private Patients
For Motor Vehicle Accident rates, please call our clinic at 587-392-7777.
Physiotherapy and Sports Physiotherapy
Effective as of January 24th, 2020:
- Initial Assessment (includes first treatment): $65
- Regular Office Visit (may include shockwave treatment): $50
- Vestibular Assessment (includes first treatment): $90
- Vestibular Treatment: $75
- Concussion Assessment (includes first treatment): $90
- Concussion Treatment: $75
- TMJD Assessment (includes first treatment): $90
- TMJD Treatment: $75
*Seniors (65+) and Military members receive 20% off all Physiotherapy services*
Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) Costs
- 30 minute Massage: $45 +GST
- 45 minute Massage: $60 +GST
- 60 minute Massage: $80 +GST
- 90 minute Massage: $110 +GST
- 120 minute Massage: $140 +GST
Get Your Strength and Mobility Back
After an injury you want to get your strength and mobility back as quickly as possible, so the injury doesn’t stop you from living your life! At Chinook Rehab Centre our experienced and talented therapists approach every treatment with this goal in mind.
Having dealt with a multitude of injuries over the years, our therapists will craft a personalized treatment plan to help you regain your functioning to the best of their abilities
The Compassion and Encouragement You Need to Overcome Great Physical Challenges
Though it may seem like the last thing you want to do when you experience physical pain, moving around and physically exerting yourself is often better for your recovery than total rest.
At Chinook Rehab Centre we become your recovery ally with compassionate encouragement when you need it most. Our tailored treatment plans are designed to reduce the soreness and stiffness you’re experiencing, so you can get your life back on track.
Health Benefit Plans
The treatments and services we provide are normally covered by employer-paid or individually purchased health benefit plans, but not always. Also, the amount of coverage and some of the rules to access each service may vary between plans. Make sure that you check your plan for coverage parameters before seeking treatment. For example, some insurance companies require that you have a doctor’s prescription for massage therapy.
Direct Billing is also available.
If you are not eligible for coverage, please make sure that you confirm the cost of treatment when you book your appointment.