Knee Pain can happen when doing some activities, from the seemingly mundane to extreme. Your knee is vulnerable to a simple twist, which can lead to an injury, as well as ongoing problems.
Knee Injury Signs
The symptoms of knee pain can include:
- Redness and warm to touch
- Weakness or instability
- Popping or crunching noises
- Inability to straighten
Causes of Knee Injuries
The causes of your knee injury, can be caused by a number of issues including:
- Knee Bursitis - small sacs of fluid that cushion the outside of your knee joint
- Hip or Foot Pain – can change the way you walk
- Arthritis – Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid and Gout can all cause knee pain
- Lack of Muscle Flexibility – Lack of strength can increase the risk of knee injuries
- Previous injuries – having injured the knee in your past, can make it more susceptible to being injured again
- Excessive weight – Being overweight can cause stress on your knee joints, even when just walking
Knee Pain Treatment
We also provide our services for people who need physiotherapy after fractures of knee, Total or partial knee replacement surgeries, knee cap or patella issues, ACL or MCL or other ligament and meniscal issues.
While not all knee pain is serious, but some injuries if left unchecked can lead to increase pain and joint damage.
We work with you to determine the cause and the best way to treat your injury.
Knee Pain Relief
The practitioners at Chinook Rehab Centre will assist you in finding a Knee Pain solution. Reducing pain is vital for your well being. We offer a variety of Physiotherapy and Massage Treatment Options to best address your injury.
Please note: Our website is for information purposes only. Please do not self diagnose or attempt to treat yourself with information found on this website. Any treatments we may suggest should always be preformed by a qualified Practitioner.